24 November 2010

I'm Entangled

OMG it broke my heart knowing that this movie might be the last princess Disney will ever make.

'Tangled' is basically the story of Rapunzel. Remember the famous line, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair?" It's about her, yes. The voices in this movie were borrowed from Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi. I really really wish Disney won't stop producing the likes of Cinderella, Aurora, Ariel, Snow White, Belle, Jasmine and even Tiana. I pity the little girls who'll grow up without any knowledge of these princesses, they were to me what Woody was to Andy.

2 comments:

  1. when will it be shown? Watch tayo together :D - L

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will hit the big screen on february. Sure, let it be a movie date for disney lovers like us :>

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...