28 April 2010

Graduation Celebration

My parents wouldn't let my graduation pass without a celebration. So mommy, with my suggestions of course, planned the dinner cruise. I wanted to invite almost all my batchmates. It just so happened that the cruise coincided with the batch party - Elusive. That's why I didn't bother asking all my friends if they would like to be with me onboard. I just asked Tribo plus Jeanne Dela Rosa, Maan Marqueda and Arisa Watanabe. The dinner cruise went so well, with the band serenading us and the photography club that took pictures of us beautifully.

yacht
the after yacht party which my mom suggested we still have 

Dress: WAREHOUSE
Under shirt: MANGO
Heels: THE RAMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...