05 February 2010

Women's shoe with tall heel

I searched for the meaning of high heels and I came up with these: women's shoe with tall heel. So when my classmates and I wore our heels in school last 1 February, I couldn't fully grasp why some teachers couldn't stand seeing us in them when in fact, they required us to wear high heels. I was even warned personally never to wear my heels in school again. Until I was informed that there were rules which were set prior to the day of wearing them. I thought that the only requirement to meet was to show up in heels. I was wrong. Plain black shoes and unfashionable heels are the only heels accepted.

  
  I had worn pumps inside the campus as part of my uniform, imagine that :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...