08 February 2012

And Not A Single Care Was Given

I was going through a major cleaning up and sorting out of photos to relieve my computer from some memory damp when I came across these. You know those days when you think you've really prepared for an event and you badly wanted to document it only to find out in the end that you weren't able to capture even just a significant part of the crazy night you had? This one's an example. I carefully chose what I'm going to wear cause hey, it's the last night of the cruise and that the captain hosted a party on the deck. Foods, particularly chocolates, were overflowing. Speakers were loudly banging. Everyone was dancing, including my brothers who since then have sworn never to dance in public again. It was a fun night, and also it was the night that I truly regret not taking many pictures of. 

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Embellished blazer: by Puey Quinones| Black fishtail top with peekaboo details: Topshop| Leather Skirt: The Ramp| Gray Cut Out Heels: Zara| Gold Watch: Mango

Notice my short hair then? Well, I'm planning to do something about my crowning glory this weekend. I just can't decide which look to go for. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I think you look fabulous! this jacket seems to be so cool and I love those fierce details ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...