17 September 2011

I Get Sick Once A Year, Only Once

As I am writing this down, I'm wearing a cool fever on my forehead, and my kuya, who's just a few feet away from me, is also wearing one. When I woke up this day, I wasn't feeling well already but because I've a class every Saturday, I willed myself to get up and ready for school. In the middle of my class, my fever probably went a temperature higher, making my eyes sting so bad. I knew I will end up collapsing in the room if I stayed a little longer so I had to leave. I wasn't even able to text anyone at home to fetch me because all I was thinking was to go home at the soonest possible time. I asked the guard to hail a cab for me. The other students who were looking for cabs were gracious enough to allow me to go first.

Oh, thanks for taking my photos for today, Lina :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress used as top and Black Skirt: Greenhills Tiangge| Red&White Heels: Topshop| Necklace: thrifted

P.S. CONGRATULATIONS TO DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY'S PEP SQUAD, THE GREEN ARCHERS FOR PLACING FIRST IN THE CHEERDANCE COMPETITION 2011. 
D - L - S - U! Animo La Salle!

20 comments:

  1. Cute top! Mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture!i love your necklace and skirt. Your style is just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Tee-shirt and flirty skirt! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you both look good in those outfits and especially I like your pearl necklace ;)
    btw, hope you are feeling a lot better now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww cute pics!! you look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh thanks for your comment honey , i follow you so i hope you follow me too.

    xoxo

    http://beautypinklove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. get well soon dear :)

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your t-shirt and feathered skirt :)
    Hope you are better now love.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your skirt! :)
    wanna follow each other?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that skirt!!!! I want !!

    --kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute pics!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like so much your blog, i hope you can check out mine.
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely tulle skirt and white tee. Great blog, if you want visit my blog and let me know if you want to follow and I will follow back.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...