12 June 2011

Friday = Movie Date

Let me just make a very very quick post about what I did last friday.

Photobucket

Together with Hannah and Patrick, I watched Insidious. It's been so long since I last had a good shout inside the cinema. I'm a scaredy cat but I love watching horror films. I love to scream and cover my face with something while trying to get a peek of what's happening in the screen too. So anyhoo, here's my quick review of the movie. (Disclaimer: I am not a professional movie critic. I'm just stating my opinions as an audience). It was good, but it wasn't great. Yes there were scary parts but they weren't enough to cause me nightmares. The beginning up to the middle was really hair-raising but towards the end, it became boring already. All in all, it was worth the money we've paid, but it wasn't worth watching over again.

Another thing, if you guys are curious whether I'm still sticking to my food diet or have already succumbed to the powerful temptation coming from meat, well, I'm still for all those green stuff. BUT due to unplanned circumstances, I've eaten meat thrice. First was when I ate the Mac and Cheese from a restaurant across school. It contained some pork (yes, the most loathsome of them all) and I didn't even hesitate swallowing them. Second was when I feasted on Nachos. I forgot to tell the waiter to not add ground beef anymore so  I ended up eating my nachos with all the cheese, salsa and ground beef. And lastly, I had a bite from Hannah's hotdog sub. I was just too hungry and it was the only available food. Must. Not. Eat. Meat!!!

P.S. Lina, I'm sorry. You can't expect me to wait for you for more than an hour, can you? Please try to understand. And I'm going to make it up to you :> 

2 comments:

  1. I did not like Insidious too. Oops no more meat for you.:) - Lala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree :( Dint have nightmares too, and not worth watching again. But I had fun. :) Looking forward for the next movie we`ll watch! :D -H

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...