23 October 2010

A Sigh of Relief

I'm in the middle of trying to solve a problem and unintentionally worsening it. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the decisions I have just made will turn out to be somehow right, if not really the best choices. For days, I am bothered. So was I so surprised to see wonderful wonderful gifts upon reaching home. My bad day turned into a good day, even though I had the bad mood the entire day and the good mood just hours before 12 midnight. Still, I'd count today as a good one. Thank you to my titas (who generously sent me these presents all the way from different countries)  for knowing when I'm really such in need of comforting :)

 I really have something serious going on with leather :">
 I wonder, where can I wear this camel coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...