08 September 2012

Queen of Hassle

If I were to have a theme song dedicated for my very organized life, pun intended, it would be Do the Hassle. Yes, I'm changing the lyrics from Do the Hustle to Do the Hassle. I don't know but for some reason, I always end up in a very tangled situation wherein I couldn't put the blame on anyone but me. I'd like to believe what others say though. That the crammed activities are usually the ones that turned out to be the best. My final exams were held at the first week of September. I woke up around 8am last 4th September to finish my selling project, which entailed for me to drive from one place to another just to meet with the suppliers and at the same time squeeze in some time to buy gifts for my beloved cousin Rayne. On top of these, I had to find even an extra hour to study for my two exams for that day. At around 3 15PM, I met with the last supplier I had to conduct business with to reach my quota. Right after, I ran to my school to be on time for my 3 30PM exam. I made it right on the dot. The following day, I had to wake up early once more cause I was to take two exams again. After my philosophy test which ended at 12 30PM, I hurried to Vikings Buffet for the 4th birthday celebration of Rayne. She turned 4 already, yay!!! Seeing how happy she was with the gifts I bought her more than made up for all the tiredness buying them caused me. A few hours from the lunch, I was dropped off in school to take my last exam for the term. Phew, those two days were very very very exhausting and I was both physically and mentally tired. But the funny thing is, I liked it. Challenges like these make me feel buzzed and attentive to details. Bring on the time-budgeting hurdles, I'm ready for them! :) 

Photobucket

This was what I wore for the 5th September event. I had to go to and from school that day that's why I intentionally left the heels at home. I don't like feet pain to add to my worries. I was kind of handling a lot of troubles as it was, I don't need added tension.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Top: from Paseo de Sta. Rosa| Belt: Topshop| Skirt: Zara| Shoes: Topshop| Watch: Mango| Cuff: from Bangkok| Bag: Nine West

Photobucket
My huge tote bag from Nine West had given up on me and I had to find a replacement for it already. I wanted a new tote bag, needed a new tote bag. I'm highly disorganized so what I need is a bag where I could just dump in all of my things. But when I saw this, I had to reconsider. It's too tiny, it fits me well!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great to see a dress like this can be warn with flats! Lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great title for your post. Hope you have some fun this school year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great dress. The must have for fall too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit. And the Dora crocs are cute :)

    xx
    me-travelleroftheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute photo's, also your outfit is so pretty :)

    nicoohlala73.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, I actually thought you're wearing a dress. or at least it totally looks like a dress ;) a really nice one, by the way. and the belt looks lovely as well.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...