26 March 2012

My Way or the High Way

Over the weekend, I was really determined to sweet talk everyone at home to go with me on a joyride. No destination in particular. I just want to be in a ride full of my beloved uncles, aunts and family. Why oh why? Cause it's almost summer and I have to let them feel my presence, so that should they have some fantastic vacations, they won't forget that little old silly me exists. Haha! I put on this loose black top which is reminiscent of Isabel Marant's Fall 2012 RTW button downs. Or so I think. I wore jeans for my bottom. Jeans na naman?! Jeans in school, jeans outside school too? Don't shoot me, it's just that I've to wear something that can cover up some bruises on my left leg, reminiscent of all my falling down. Hahaha. I'm trying to be witty here. Or so I think. If you by any chance thought that I'd reconsider wearing heels just because of those two tumbles, then you better stop that thought. Nothing will ever beat my cause to be taller!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Then I went over to where the red car was parked. Which background car looked more appropriate?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yay! I finally got to say Anne Curtis' "lipstick lang ang labanan!" Hahaha. I'm not a fan of lipstick so putting on a shade as red as this is considered bravery in my book. This actually belongs to my 76 year-old grandma. Rume-red lipstick pa si lola! Estee Lauder pa ha. 
Top: from Bacolod| Pants: Esprit| Heels: Topshop| Sunnies: Aldo

Photobucket
Photobucket

Isabel Marant's Fall 2012 RTW
images from Style.com

20 comments:

  1. You look lovely!

    Great blog, I'm following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and look!:) I like the blouse! Kisses dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing!
    Love your blog dear, keep posting!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos ^^ I love this outfit =)

    Please, check out my blog and tell what you think ^^ and we can follow each other =)

    keep in touch ^^

    http://dreamloveshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're right about the button-up. I also think it has this slightly vintage touch.
    about heels.. I'm glad you stayed strong, hehe. just be careful with too high heels! ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pictures... love the touches of red... nice blog dear if u like mine too may be v can follow each other http://lets-doll-up.blogspot.com/

    A giveaway on ma blog too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cool shades. Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun inspiration for this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the splash of color in this blouse.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely trousers darling!! :) I'm happy to be your new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love your shirt!! Really runway!!! You look gorgeous!! BTW, I just found out your blog and love it! I am following you now on Google and will appreciate if you do the same! Thanks! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for commenting on my blog!!!
    These are great photos!!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your shirt! I had come yesterday but my comment seems to be not registered! You look lovely! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together
    Friend and Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  14. una camisa muy bonita ! :)
    http://angelacerezo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great inspiration and cool pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  16. a very nice top, and very similar to what the model is wearing...

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...