01 April 2012

Thank God, He Graduated!

My parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, relatives, friends and I are so proud of my baby gorilla brother. He surprised everyone days before his actual graduation saying, "Okay, mom. We have a reason to celebrate. Pinasa ako ng teachers ko. Gagraduate daw ako!" woohoo! Months before, he instructed mom not to give anyone in our close-knit clan false hopes regarding his graduation. He said he didn't want to jinx his possibility of graduating. I like that brother of mine, very open minded. Haha! So when the good news hit everyone, mom planned a celebratory party right after the ceremony. Syempre baby boy niya yata yung nag graduate. I was supposed to be in school since I have classes from 6 - 9pm but I didn't attend anymore. Gio attended my graduation two years ago. It's just fair that I ditch everything else and attend his as well :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress: Mango| Shoes: Parisian| Bag: Aldo

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
our proud parents
Photobucket
my egghead Kuya Gian, Gio and my beloved tita
Photobucket
taken right after our late dinner in Seven Corners Restaurant in Crown Plaza Hotel

P.S. Thanks so much for all the comments that came pouring in for the past week. I'll be replying to each of you shortly :)

7 comments:

  1. congrats to your brother! and you.. you look absolutely fabulous in leopard print! those shoes, your bag and the dress make an awesome combination ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to your brother!:) you look very elegant, great shoes!:) kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your brother for graduating! and I love your outfit!
    xx, Kels

    www.misscouture17.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous photos!!!
    Congrats to your brother!!!
    http://fashiondiarylooks4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaaa..Your title is so funny. This looks like a great time for you guys. Really cool dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those shoes!! wow! loved your blog! Come by and let's follow each other :D

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...