03 September 2011

Orange Punch

Orange is the color of the brave souls. Not everyone likes this color, not even everyone can tolerate seeing it. I, a believer of the good side of all things, find joy in trying out this color.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I visited one of my favorite stores of all time, Bobon By Puey Quinones. I chanced upon this 3 - layered umbrella and I knew I had to take a picture with it. 
Photobucket
Top: Penshoppe| Pants: MEG Clothing| Belt: Topshop| Bangles: Aldo| Necklace: from my Lola| Bag: Kipling

Thanks for patiently taking my photos, Pat! :)

P.S. See you all on tuesday! I'll be very busy this coming sunday and monday for the necessary processing of paper works for my grandfather, Felix Lleva Valle Sr., who has just passed away recently. Thank you everyone for all the comments that came pouring in for the past 5 days :)

20 comments:

  1. such a great look, you look so chic! those pants so suit you. now following your blog <3

    thanks for following mine :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your whole outfit! orange looks so good on you and the bag and blouse are superb too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried that color… but you look superb in this…

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants are devine! You look gorgeous. I dont own any orange, I dont know if I could pull it off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. orange really suit on u very well,lovely..
    <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY!!!! the pants are just PERFECT!!!! You look absolutely stunning<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your comment!
    why not, i like your blog, so i follow you now!

    Love, Mai Linh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those Palazzos!

    That colour is amazing but you probably know that already!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    leather shorts and blue houses

    ReplyDelete
  10. That ants and color look great on you! I loooove your shoes too!


    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  11. def! love this look on you.. great outfit!
    drooling over your trouser!

    S

    ReplyDelete
  12. That looks so great! That's definitely something I want to look into doing. :) bridal makeup artist Sydney

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...