08 July 2017

Temporary Set-Back

For years, I have shamelessly relied on my free photo-hosting account in Photobucket to accompany my stories here with photos. But apparently, Photobucket has changed its friendly terms and decided to capitalize on people like myself who rely on their products. Until such time that I can finally resolve this issue and find a new host, or finally do the right thing that any profited individual should do in the first place which is to pay, I'm temporarily putting this blog on hold. Well, until then, it's been so fun, enlightening, and and just rewarding communicating in such a personal level at such public way. Talk to you all soon!

Much love,
Gianella Peralta 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...