12 November 2011

I've been a good girl this year :)

It's the time of the year again when I've put up the things that I think will complete my Christmas.
MY CHRISTMAS WISHLIST 2011
Photobucket

1. Zara white blazer
2. Darker and lighter denim shirts from Mango and Levi's
3. Any oversized gray sweater
4. Zara A-line black and blown leather skirts
5. The only pair of heels that has made it to my list - Zara black pointed toed court shoes. I've been drooling over them for a good three months now!
6. Topshop oversized knit sweaters. I feel so bad letting these beauties just pass by me. I've been seeing them on the racks of the Topshop stores I went to but when I finally wanted to buy them, they're gone.
7. Topshop wedges with tassels - I've noticed that I don't have decent wedges. I'm going to start collecting now.
8. Topshop arish gold wedges - Oh gold, perfect for Christmas!
9. Red and black floppy hats from Zara - getting ready for summer
10. Jeffrey Campbell shoes dipper
11. Lumix LX5 - I've been sharing my thoughts on digicams in some of my previous posts. I need one!
12. Asos laser cut petal maxi skirt - reminds me so much of origami. Very creative.
13. lots and lots of A-line skirts, preferably panel, long flared and brocade - these Zara skirts create the illusion of longer legs
14. Topshop Wedges - so simple yet so striking. And they can be worn with almost everything!
15. Charlotte Olympia wedges
16. Topshop wedges - I'm still in love with orange
17. Mango Helecho Wedges
18. Sergio Rossi Madeleine Peep Toe wedges
19. Gold Sweater - LOVE!!!

On to the books!!!

Photobucket

1. Parisian Chic by Ines dela Fressange - I've been eyeing this for 4 months already. Who doesn't want a guideline straight from the boss right?
2. Seriously... I'm Kidding by Ellen Degeneres - something funny to keep me laughing the entire holiday season (Holiday season, for me, starts from Christmas up to my birthday which is on the 8th of January)
3. Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins - Because of my good friend Hannah's excessive promotion of this book, I now want to read them all so badly, preferably before they begin showing in the theaters
4.  Irreverent by Carine Roitfeld
5. The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein - Nothing beats a children's book, complete with illustration and heart warming messages
6. The Gospel According to Coco Chanel by Karen Karbo - Because like every other girl, I'm very much impressed with Coco.
7. Alexander McQueen: Genius of a Generation by Kristin Knox - I'm thirsty for more of his one of a kind ideas!
8. The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg - So that I won't miss the movie adaptation too much, I want to have it in book too.
9. The boy who came back from heaven by Kevin & Alex Malarkey - truly inspirational!
10. Percy Jackson & The Olympians series by Rick Riordan - my 10 year old cousin Vince hates reading, until he met this series.
11. You Are Not So Smart by David McRaney - something to redirect my thoughts of myself. HAHAHA. Seriously, I think this is going to be a good one.
12. What Would Audrey Do? by Pamela Keogh - As what it's subtitle says, this book recounts why Audrey Hepburn still matters
13. Bossypants by Tina Fey

So if you think I've been a good girl, thank you. Although sending over concrete gifts to show me that you really think that I wasn't so naughty this year is a brilliant idea too ;)

8 comments:

  1. I hope you get gifts from your wishlist dear. I'll be doing my own wishlist too, hoping that I get something too. :))

    Anyways I want some lumix and that cute ruffle-y maxi skirt. :D

    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely items. Like your reads and other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is incredible. I bet you've been a good girl too. I'm hoping maybe for one thing this year..for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need #6 clothing..where I live.

    Lots on your list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delish; Red hat and taupe-y slouch sweater - I
    could live in each all Winter.
    And I'll take the book: Parisian Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, that is a super long list ideed, haha :P and I guess you have a serious plan to be a wedge queen some time soon ;) but I totally see why since those really are fierce!
    hope your wishes will come true! :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...