07 October 2011

Late for Class, Early for Lunch

I think I know what's going to be on top of my Christmas wishlist - a Lumix or a Canon Ixus 115 or any other digicam for that matter. There's nothing more that I could wish for than to have my daily activities documented but my current camera's preventing me from doing it. I love my SLR but for day by day purposes, it's not wise to bring it. It's too heavy and it occupies almost the entire space in my bag. So much for my rambling...

Anne celebrated her 20th birthday in, where else but, Dolce Latte. It was so sweet of her to invite me and Lina. From school, we went straight to their restaurant. 

Photobucket
I came down to two options: whether to wear heels or my topsider. In the end, I had to ditch the heels because I'm restraining myself from wearing them to school.
White Polo and heels: from Bangkok| Shorts: from Jana Medel| Topsider: Zara| Bag: Nine West| Accessories: Random

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of the boys kami eh!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spot the extra :-" Hahaha
Photobucket
Photobucket
I simply had to take this cake home with me. Chocolate indulgence (read: calories, calories, and a few more calories)

Around 4pm, I had to leave with Lina already because I was supposed to meet my friend Verlyn Guiyab while Lina was to be fetched from my place. Eat and run athletes if you may. Hahaha!

Belated happy birthday, Anne! :)

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful cake. Great party! Love your handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable post. What a great group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I feel like eating some chocolate, yum!!

    яσѕαℓуи
    www.LynSire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look very chic here.. perfect birthday outfit ;) and oh my, why did you show that yummy photo??? :D I'm so hungry now :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. the heels looks good on you!

    PS: you can win a bag of your choice by joining my giveaway --> VOTE 4 me & WIN a Bag

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the title to this post.

    Hope you have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...