14 March 2012

The Invasion II

Here's the second shirt I 'borrowed' from my brother. I've been eyeing this for a while now cause its fabric is like jersey so it's really comfortable. Besides, who doesn't like wearing a Versace original every now and then right?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Playing with men classics
Shirt: Versace Classic| Pants: Mango| Shoes: Mango| Watch: from my best friend| Bangles: Aldo| Necklace: from World Trade bazaar|

But just before I left the house my mom said I was supposed to look less put together. So I dropped the full length pants and changed into this:

Photobucket
Pants: Greenhills tiangge| Sunnies: Aldo| Leather Bracelets: from my friend (Tintin)| G necklace: from my friend (Barbs)| Ivory necklace: (I'm going to make a separate post about it as I have received comments in the past asking where I bought it)

Fingers crossed, I hope my brother never sees this post. He'd hunt me down if he'd know I went through his stuff again. Hahaha!

So there. I couldn't be any happier about my brother's mistake in leaving his closet unlocked and unguarded against the vulture that I am. Hahaha! You can check out part I HERE.

6 comments:

  1. I do love your pants in the second outfit. Wow, very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second variant the most. those pants go nicely with your brother's tee, and well, you're definitely right about wearing a Versace shirt every once in a while ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just how do you took the shirt in like that and wear it like that. Cool outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!Liked how you got into your brother wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...