09 March 2012

The Invasion I

What happens when brothers leave their closets unlocked? Sisters attack! I secretly 'borrowed' my younger brother's two shirts and paired them with some of my things and voilĂ , I was wearing somethings that was both comfortable and somehow pleasing to the eyes. To my eyes, at least. Here's the first outfit I came up with:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Easy breezy
Shirt: from his school fair| Tutu skirt: Greenhills Tiangge| Shoes: Gibi| Aviators: CAT| turban: Flatterbuy| Watch: gift from my best friend

I would've entitled this post 'It's going to be legen... Wait for it... Dary!' but then I already used that HERE. You could say my brother and I are Barney Stinson fans.

10 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment! Would love to follow each other! Cute shirt! xoxo follow back! www.trendsneversleep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great skirt and shoes!:) Kisses! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! the random T-shirt is so cool with that girly skirt and heels. and the accessories are fabulous too. great job! ;)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool!!! love the turban!

    montes Y mills

    http://montesYmills.com
    http://montesYmills.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have just discovered your blog and definitely love it. You’re in my daily reads now
    So, i’m your newest follower! Do you want to follow me back?
    xo
    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥
    ♥HeelsAreMyDrugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that skirt
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a cute girl with a cute smile :D

    Follow my blog at
    www.arikayasmine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute skirt!!
    following you

    hope we can follow each other
    and you check out my blog
    i have my first giveaway

    xo
    www.jiglycious.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your skirt!very nice!What about following each other? http://lynnsprettymess.blogspot.com/
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so cool that you borrowed your brother's shirt haha especially as it looks so great on you! :P LOVE this outfit! Love the headband too! And yep, I think it's a great idea for us to follow each other ^.^ x

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...