25 January 2012

My Birthday Celebration Part IV

For the part IV, I had a mini birthday dinner with my closest friends, ranging from elementary to High School to college buddies. (For all those whom I failed to invite, I'm sorry) I booked us to an early dinner cruise with Sun Cruises along Manila Bay. Know why I love going on cruises? It's because when I'm the one throwing the party, I don't like having late comers. I know I'm unfair cause I'm usually late but I don't like it when someone's not on time. But oh well, as I've said before, there's a difference. As long as I don't inconvenient you in any way and you don't cause inconvenience on my part as well, then we're all good.
Why didn't you invite me?
Are we even close?
HAHAHA (sarcastic)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Dress used as top: from Bacolod| Skirt: Zara| Watch: Mango| Rings: from Bacolod and from H&M

Photobucket
with my 8 on time guests. We're supposed to be 15 all in all but the 6 were late so I had to leave them behind.
Photobucket
Plates for the 6 people who were left behind
Photobucket
my sisters
Photobucket
Tintin's so kind to lend me her slip-ons the moment we've docked! Ever my source of comfort :>
Photobucket
Among the group of 9, Dacs and Karen were the only ones who managed to show up on time
Photobucket
with college friends (complete!)
Photobucket
with HS friends (missing: Jer, Lia, and Gel)
Photobucket

Upon docking, I had another dinner date with my elementary friends who were supposed to be with us on the yacht but were late.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

If this event seems to be familiar, it must be because of THIS.

Photobucket

Click HERE, HERE, and HERE for Parts I, II, and III. Part V, the conclusion, is yet to come ;)

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful time with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredible time it must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, I love cruises and good food, so in my opinion you had a perfect b'day celebration :P are you going to post your presents too? or at least some of those :P

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope oyu had a great birthday!!!! Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing photos, sounds like so much fun, isn't it?If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?

    Win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fish tail skirt! Looks like so much fun! I wish I lived near water :(

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...