06 August 2011

The Sweetest Video

I was looking for videos of me dancing when I was in HS. I was laughing each time I'll play them but this one stood out. I didn't have the guts to dance alone on stage, although my friends then were asking me, so I asked  Rie, the best dancer I've ever danced with, to do it with me. Whenever I practice with her, I can't help but feel the need to exert effort else, I'll look stupid with her. She's really really really good at it.

video
Rie and I practiced for this in just a day. So it was really rushed. Forgive me for being so epal, especially in the part where I went out of the stage and let them dance on their own :)) I'm going to find the part two of this vid.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Rie and I (sorry Rie! I looked for pics way back from HS, didn't want to use updated ones. Haha!)

One of my big frustrations in life is (my height being the biggest) not pursuing ballet. For me, the most elegant and lovely dancer of them all is a ballerina. I may not have the moves but that doesn't mean I can't try to be like one, right?

Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm off to school now, bye everyone :)

19 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I wanted to be a ballerina too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! You're such a great dancer! Far greater than me, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rie,yes?This girl have beautiful hair! I like it<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha! i also have videos of me imitating Shakira on 11th grade-alone-on-stage, still can't believe i did it! hahah

    you look really cute on those pics!

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the photographs are sooo gorgeous here!!
    Love your blog, totally followed : )
    btw, hope you could check out my blog? http://rahelrahelrahel.blogspot.com
    and follow if you'd like to : )
    (it'd be great if you would!)

    cheers!
    Rahel
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE SUNNIES!!! your right ballerinas are so graceful..very lovely to watch
    Chari T (deep fried stilettos)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because I'm too shy to post my blog on facebook.. Hi, Gianellaaaaaa! You should've posted the one where you were having a dance off with the mascot. :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi friend! I liked your blog. I am your newest follower. You can visit and Follow my blogs:

    http://tulparturkdunyasi.blogspot.com

    http://turkicfamily.blogspot.com

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so good in these pictures, you’re so beautiful and adorable, I love your blouse, it is perfect and the way you did your hair, you look so chic! Your blog is lovely and I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job, you little ballerina/hip hopper you:-) I sooo wish I could dance! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...