12 July 2011

After-Marketing Celebration

Our efforts have finally paid off. Imagine having to meet every wednesdays and saturdays for the past month even though we were supposed to be at home, doing our own stuff since we do not have classes on the said days but no, we didn't stay at home. We went to school and to different places where we shot our videos. We presented what we worked hard for last monday in our Marketing class. Knowing our professor is very critical and doesn't seem to be easily pleased, we prepped ourselves for the worst. So when he gave his comments, although he kept on commenting that we could've done something better, we jumped for joy. We received a grade of 90, the highest he gave in our class. Now, we're all set for the second round.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Our theme was Oscars. So what's an Oscars without an After Party right?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL BLOG!
    HI! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want.... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    Thanks! kisses, Marti! ;DDDDD
    Glamour Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on your marketing project! You can tell that you guys worked hard on it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...