04 April 2011

I Dance To Live

Eversince I can remember, I've been dancing. I tried ballet, jazz, hip hop and cheer dancing. I had lessons the moment I learned how to walk. I joined the dance clubs of the schools I attended cause I thought, learning would not be complete if I would not be able to perform. It's more on performing, really. I love the feeling of being subjected to pressure because you know that you can't make any noticeable mistake. I love all the hustle and bustle behind the curtains, where performers are doing their last minute preparations. I love the idea of getting on the stage. And most importantly, I love it when I hear my friends shout and cheer for me when I start dancing :)

Aside from the out of town trips, I want to do something productive and self-fulfilling this summer. I don't just hate being idle, I abhor it. For my past summers, I joined ORANGE Dance Studio's workshops until I decided that it's time for me to move on because I thought that I don't need to dance anymore. Only for me to realize that after doing so, a part of me has become immobile, that a part of me is missing.

When I feel like crying, I turn on either the Ipad or the laptop, put my favorite tunes on and start to dance.

Photobucket
Photobucket



I lose some, I learn some. I just wish I'll know what's wrong before everyone gives up on me.

2 comments:

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...