23 January 2010

Apprehension

Entrance exam results are being floated already. The papers which indicate whether you have a good start in college or not have been released. I was saddened by the fact that my first choice-school failed me :( Oh well, that's how it's supposed to go right? I win some, I lose some. The other schools I've tried gave me a positive response. So there, I already have something to look forward to. Few more weeks, then I'll be out of St. Paul. Yeah, just few weeks and yet I can't restrain myself from doing something very irresponsible and consequential. Hello Riva and Janica!

Good thing Eliz was not present that time. If she was, I bet she'd be with us :-" :))

Ateneo: "Sorry"
La Salle: "Accepted"
UST: "Passed"

1 comment:

  1. i'm glad you've passed la salle, congratulations!

    discover unity in one university
    http://www.adlsu.com

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...