06 December 2009

Sudden Date

It wasn't included in my plans to take the USTET. But then plans change, right? Especially when the cause of change is someone you couldn't say No to :) Right after taking USTET, I went to greenhills with the Medel family. I've always felt at ease whenever I'm with them. And after a very long time of having no serious talk with Jana, we finally had the chance to update each other's present states.


"Forever is just an expression"
- Angeline Nobleza

Jana and I share the same opinion on forever: it doesn't exist. We had this promise to each other though - everyone else may become 'non-forever' but our friendship will be forever :>


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
watching 3D movie: A Christmas Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, make my day :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...